AirTel has launched ‘Pocket TV’ mobile app for Android. The app enables Airtel Digital TV users to watch their favourite TV programs on their mobile or tablet. The app gives access to 150+ live TV channels, past episodes of 13+ channels on anytime TV and thousands of videos including movies on your phone or tablet.
Here is all you get with the Pocket TV Android app :
– Live TV: 150+ channels across popular genres
– Anytime TV: Watch past episodes on 13+ channels
– Video Library: 10,000+ videos
– All networks supported: Supports all operator networks
– Adaptive streaming: Video streaming bitrate dynamically adjusts to the network bandwidth on your device
– Genre based UI: Filter channels by genre and view videos by genre
– Search: Find a channel by typing in the name
– Program Guide: Electronic program guide for one week in advance
– Recommendation Zone: Get top viewed, newly added and top rated content on the home screen
– Favorites: Set favorite channels for easy access
– Social Media Integration: Share the channel you are watching on Facebook
– Set Alarms: Set program reminders
To access these services, you need to subscribe at INR 60 per month The ‘Pocket TV’ app is just 3MB in size and requires Android 2.2 and up. The app is available for free in the Google Play Store.
Once the app is installed, you need to activate the service by sending the SMS <ADD TV> to 54325 from your registered mobile number. You will receive one-time activation password. Just enter this password in the app along with your Airtel Digital TV customer ID or your registered mobile number.