Google has made available its Google Now Launcher to all devices running Android 4.1 and above. Google Now launcher was first made available with Nexus 5. Google later made the launcher available in the Play Store but was limited to Nexus and Google Play Edition devices running KitKat. Now you can download the launcher if you have Android 4.1 or above running on your device. The launcher is available in the Google Play Store (Link below).
Google Now launcher Key features:
• Google Now on your home screen – its easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “OK Google” – when you’re on your home screen, just say OK Google to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions or play a song (available in the US, UK and Canada).
• Faster search – tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favourite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube and Maps.
• Larger viewing area – the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker – select any image that’s stored on your device or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.google.android.launcher’ name=’Google Now Launcher’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]