HELLO TO THE READER COMMUNITY!
Time management and planning your schedules has always been considered as an essential part of our lifestyle. At this time, I believe it’s important to take small, decisive and purposeful steps everyday. I have seen many beginners starving for progress and can you think what is the main reason behind their failures or to be precise our failures? “STOPPING AND STARTING”.
I have always believed that the best time to start and plan your week is on the Sunday night!
Grab your pen and notebook and let’s get to work! Here are some points how to constructively handle your planning!
- Evaluate your performace, divide your work load into small bits, write down all the things you executed well and things you need to improve on your behalf.- YOUR BASELINE IS SET NOW!
- List down the top three things that fascinates you the most and you actually are passionate about the most, eventually, it will help you to move one step forward in a bigger way.
- Try to wake up as early as you can and give the first 60 minutes of your life to your craft (the thing you actually want to work for and you believe, will definitely improve your life in some way or the other).
- Think all the time – What you want from life, how you want to design your life, create beautiful thoughts like how you see yourself in the future, and it will serve as a base to kick off your day accordingly.
- Write it down, plan it well, and schedule it!
- This is not a one time job. Maintain a notebook and evaluate your performance for every week and I promise you’ll definitely see an improvement in you.
THE ONE WHO REALLY PUTS DOWN EVERY SINGLE EFFORT WILL NEVER FAIL. IT’S THE TIME TO WORK SMARTER AND NOT HARDER! – THE PARALLEL EDIT
HELLO TO THE NEW FAMILY!
Believing in destiny or creating the destiny? What do you believe in? Answer it from yourself. Think about it. Well, the answer is quite simple!
Our fate lies in our hands. It’s our karma our deeds, our hard work which keeps it going. But the answer is still hidden somewhere.
The person who believes in himself, who effortlessly works on improving his craft is actually the one who creates and writes his own destiny. He believed in his dream he thought of every second while working. No second thoughts and he made his craft his god! Destiny is what comes with our own self belief, the confidence which lies within each one of us, the constant support, the will to do something big and great. Creating and believing are actually very much correlated with each other. The one who believes will surely create something he has been working for every night skipping his sleep without any excuse.
Wake up early, work on your craft, assign yourself with work, plan your day, plan your schedules on sunday night. Rather than clubbing with your friends on weekends, give yourself some time. Time to think. Time to work.
Trust me, it will work. Everything will come at its place once you start!
working on yourself and I promise there will come a day you’ll surely not find any need to work 9-6 round the clock. Build yourself so strong that no hurdle can make you stop on your way. Occasional practice will give you occasional results. Improve your habits. Dream every second. Banish procrastination. Maintain a healthy being and one day you’ll surely enjoy your own success with a lavish lifestyle.
Keep grinding and keep going. Moving creates motion and helps you to go on and on and ultimately helps you to grow. Believing helps in creating.